SO you want to SUFFER with virtual power and have a supported trainer? Great! Let's get you set up in the app...
OK, so you've set your bike up for virtual power. Now let's get the app configured!
1. Start by firing up the app and selecting the video you want to do. Tap it to be brought to the VIDEO DETAILS screen and then tap the PLAY button. This brings you to the RIDE CHECK screen.
2. Tap SCAN FOR DEVICES.
3. Tap the POWER icon.
4. Enable 'estimate power from speed'.
5. Select your brand of trainer and then select the model. You will need to tap 'Done' to confirm the select of each. If your trainer is not supported you can select 'Generic' as the brand and either 'fluid' or 'mag' as the model (depending on whether you have a fluid or mag trainer).
6. You can then pair your speed sensor to the app. If it's not locating the sensor you may need to 'wake it up' by spinning the rear wheel. Tap to select the discovered sensor.
7. Hit CONTINUE to be be returned to the RIDE CHECK screen.
You're now ready to SUFFER with virtual power. If this is your first time using power or virtual power then you will want to configure your training zones by doing an FTP test. Don't worry, it's as bad as it sounds! Find out all about our FTP test and how it helps you ride with power by reading on here.