If you’re not using our app, but have bought the videos directly from our website, you can’t download directly to your device. If you want to watch the video on your iThingy, then here are the steps:
- Download the file to your computer.
- Unzip the file (if it's in a .zip format) and save the video somewhere you can find it.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Click on “File > Add to Library.”
- Browse for the video you just saved and click ‘Open.’
- When that is done (might take a couple of minutes), The Sufferfest video will be in the ‘Home Videos’ area of your ‘Movies’ section.
- Make sure your iTunes is set up for ‘manual’ syncing of movies to your iPad/iPhone.
- Plug in your device, select the Sufferfest video and hit sync. You’re done.
For Android devices, try the following:
- First, you have to download to your computer (if you need the link again, let me know). Be sure 'save' (rather than 'open') when prompted after clicking the link.
- Once you've downloaded, you can unzip the files and save the .mp4 somewhere you can find it.
- Move the .mp4 file across to your phone.
- Open the video in an Android video player app. Try the VLC media player for Android or MOBO player.