- Purchase any of ours videos.
- Once you checkout, you'll be prompted to download the links. We use a digital fulfilment service called SendOwl and they use some pretty powerful Amazon servers to get you your downloads as quick as possible!
- You’ll get the download links sent to your email (check your junk/spam folder if you’re struggling to find it).
- Once you’ve downloaded it, click on the .zip file and extract the .mp4 inside (some files are already simple .mp4s).
- You can then play that in whichever compatible media player you like. That said, the iTunes and QuickTime players seem to work best.
If your media player is struggling with the file (Windows Media Player is particularly troublesome on some machines), try using iTunes/QuickTime or the free VLC player here.
N.B: We do not recommend Real Player.