Important: Version 3.8 of the macOS app will not auto-update to 4.0.0 or newer versions. Please download the new version from here (macOS 4.0 Download Link) and move it into your Applications folder:
Hello Sufferlandrians! Our new App for Mac is completely rebuilt. There are loads of new capabilities that we brought forward, but there were some things that didn't make it into the 4.0 rebuild. We have taken all of the great things from the Windows App and converted into the new Mac (OS X) App. The capabilities that we just lost are only temporary. These things will come back in the future.
If any of these changes are too much for you, you can still keep OS X Version 3.8 in your launchpad while also keeping version 4.0. Version 4.0 will not replace version 3.8.
Things that have changed.
- No bluetooth control for Wahoo KICKR/KICKR Snap (It will come back in the future).
- Videos downloaded with version 3.8 will not work with 4.0.
Things that we have added to version 4.0.
- Pulling cadence from Power Meters while connected to Smart Trainers.
- Mental Training Modules.
- Organizing Video Page into categories.
- Achievements page in the Passport Section.
- More metrics in your completed workout.
- ERG to Standard Switch in the Pause menu.
- Downloading Videos from the Video List.
- Sessions completed page.
- Power Records page.
If any of these changes are too much, you can keep version 3.8 until you have time to update to 4.0. Once you are good with version 4.0, you can move version 3.8 to the trash bin. The reasons you might keep version 3.8 are; you have downloads that you don't want to download again right now or you need bluetooth KICKR control.