Below is a list of known issues were are tracking at this time. We do not have any prediction on when these issues will be resolved. Some issues are much more complicated than others. Also, we are not forecasting precise times when things will be fixed. Sorry about that, but it is really hard to nail down precise times when bugs are fixed. Critical issues will be fixed rapidly and App enhancements are planned out in the future according to the resources we have.
CURRENT COACHLANDRIAN BUGS WE NEED TO SQUASH
- Wahoo sensors on bluetooth: There is a conflict when using bluetooth and wahoo sensors that report cadence. Any Wahoo sensor that reports cadence will interfere with the TICKR and possibly the KICKR. Wahoo users on the OS X App will need to use ANT+ for device connections.
- App Intermittently Forgetting Virtual Power Settings: The App is randomly forgetting virtual power settings and users need to setup VP settings every 3rd to 6th time they use the App.
- Display Issues with Yosemite: We have some display issues on the Training Plans Page for Yosemite users. Users will have to log into their accounts on the Sufferfest Webpage to get access to the training plans.
- PowerTap P1, InfoCrank, and Vector 2S: These single reporting power meters are double reporting wattage in the App.
- Virtual Power Settings: The App is randomly forgetting virtual power settings and users need to setup VP settings every 3rd to 6th time they use the App.
- Not Recognizing Speed Sensors: If the user sets up the Virtual Power settings in the App before waking up the speed sensor, the App will not find the speed sensor. For now, the speed sensor needs to be woken up before the Virtual Power settings are set up in the power section.
- Sluggish Performance in Virtual Power Settings: Some users are reporting delays and sluggish performance when setting up Virtual Power.
- App Picks Up HR and Speed for Yoga: If devices stay connected when moving to a Yoga workout, heart rate and sensor data may record.
- Apple TV and HDMI Cables: Users can only mirror the screen for AppleTV. We haven't built in the ability to push special screens for HDMI cables or other direct connections to TV's.
- Random loss of Downloaded videos when the user is offline and the App needs to do the monthly subscription check.
- Loss of workout in passport when doing the workout offline or the App temporarily loses an internet connection when doing the workout.
- Workouts Not Saving To Passport: Some users are not getting their workouts saving to their passports. The App isn't sending the duration of the workout to the server. The minions at Sufferlandrian Services can manually upload these workout files for the user.
- Sharing Workout After Being Offline: Some users are reporting the App is having difficulty sharing their workouts when they are doing them without an internet connection and then trying to load them up when they reconnect to the internet.
- TACX Trainers: Some TACX Trainers are reporting wattage numbers 25 watts above the ERG targets. This may be a trainer error with these TACX Trainers since it is only happening to a few Sufferlandrians.
General Issues and Things That Affect Most Apps
- Virtual Power users not getting TSS, IF, NP, or work in Kj when uploading files to Garmin Connect.
- Intervals not marked in Training Peaks.
- Some trainers (TACX/Bkool) are reporting elevated speed when connected as a bluetooth sensor/Power Meter. Recommend connecting as an ANT+ sensor (FE-C Trainer).
- Jagged speed reports being displayed on Strava for Smart Trainers.
- Switching between FE-C trainer in the cadence section, and another Cadence sensor may kill the FE-C trainer in the Power section.