Below is a list of known issues were are tracking at this time. We do not have any prediction on when these issues will be resolved. Some issues are much more complicated than others. Also, we are not forecasting precise times when things will be fixed. Sorry about that, but it is really hard to nail down precise times when bugs are fixed. Critical issues will be fixed rapidly and App enhancements are planned out in the future according to the resources we have.
*Currently the Spin Down Function does not work for any apps. You must use the calibration with the parent companies training app*
CURRENT COACHLANDRIAN BUGS WE NEED TO SQUASH
Windows 4.0.1 and MAC (OSX) Version 4.0
- Display Issues with Yosemite: We have some display issues on the Training Plans Page for Yosemite users. Users will have to log into their accounts on the Sufferfest Webpage to get access to the training plans.
- PowerTap P1, InfoCrank, and Vector 2S: These single reporting power meters are double reporting wattage in the App.
- Random loss of workout in passport when doing the workout offline or the App temporarily loses an internet connection when doing the workout.
- Broken desktop icon for Windows users. Will be fixed in the next patch.
- Some OS X users are having problem connecting their ANT+ dongle. We are looking into this issue now.
- Some OS X and Windows Users are getting buffering when using downloaded videos. Currently investigating.
- Elite Trainers not reporting power when connected to Bluetooth only. (Elite Trainers stop reporting Bluetooth when Transmitting as ANT+ devices) Researching.
- Video downloads not reflected correctly in the ride check screen.
- Not Recognizing Garmin Speed Sensors: If the user sets up the Virtual Power settings in the App before waking up the speed sensor, the App will not find the speed sensor. For now, the speed sensor needs to be woken up before the Virtual Power settings are set up in the power section.
- App Picks Up HR and Speed for Yoga: If devices stay connected when moving to a Yoga workout, heart rate and sensor data may record.
- Apple TV and HDMI Cables: Users can only mirror the screen for AppleTV. We haven't built in the ability to push special screens for HDMI cables or other direct connections to TV's.
- Random loss of Downloaded videos when the user is offline and the App needs to do the monthly subscription check.
- Loss of workout in passport when doing the workout offline or the App temporarily loses an internet connection when doing the workout.
General Issues That We Want To Fix In The Future
- Virtual Power users not getting TSS, IF, NP, or work in Kj when uploading files to Garmin Connect. (will fix this in the future)
- Intervals not marked in Training Peaks and not uploading to WKO3. (currently investigating the requirements with Training Peaks)
- Jagged speed reports being displayed on Strava for Smart Trainers. (will fix this in the future)