Below is a list of known issues were are tracking at this time. We do not have any prediction on when these issues will be resolved. Some issues are much more complicated than others. Also, we are not forecasting precise times when things will be fixed. Sorry about that, but it is really hard to nail down precise times when bugs are fixed. Critical issues will be fixed rapidly and App enhancements are planned out in the future according to the resources we have.
*Currently the Spin Down Function does not work for any apps. You must use the calibration with the parent companies training app*
CURRENT COACHLANDRIAN BUGS WE NEED TO SQUASH
Windows and MAC (OSX) Version 5.2.1
- Some OS X users are having problem connecting their ANT+ dongle. This seams to be Garmin Express or another app stealing the ANT+ dongle. Close down all other Apps.
- Distance reports are high when sending the fitness file to Training Peaks and Garmin Connect.
- In Full Screen mode you cannot minimize or close the App. Sufferlandrians need to hit F11 to close down full screen mode.
- TACX Trainers reporting speed and distance too high when connected via bluetooth. (We will fix this with Bluetooth Trainer control in 2018)
- PowerTap P1, InfoCrank, and 4iiii: These power meters are double reporting wattage in the App.
- Apple TV and HDMI Cables: Users can only mirror the screen for AppleTV. We haven't built in the ability to push special screens for HDMI cables or other direct connections to TV's.
- Wahoo ANT+ Dongle not working after Apple updated to version 11.2.1. iOS 11.2.2 seems to fix this issue.
General Issues That We Want To Fix In The Future
- Updating TSS and IF to reflect Users actually TSS and IF they will receive.
- Intervals not marked in Training Peaks and not uploading to WKO3/4. (currently investigating the requirements with Training Peaks)
- Jagged speed reports being displayed on Strava for Smart Trainers. (will fix this in the future)