This is a common question for many who are new to Sufferlandria. Don't worry though, we are here to welcome you and guide you in your journey to speed and power.
Here is what you should be doing the first week or two weeks in the training app.
- Learning more about your equipment (trainer, indoor bike, sensors, and all the tech you have)
- Understanding the different types Of videos
- Asking for help from the community
LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOUR EQUIPMENT
There are many different trainers - smart and not-smart - you can buy. The more you understand about trainers, the more confident you'll be that you have the equipment that's right for your needs. Some trainers are better than others -- same goes with the rest of your equipment and sensors. If you're keen to learn more, check out these posts:
- Supported Smart Trainers
- Connecting Your Equipment
- Supported Sensors/PowerMeters
- Supported Non-Smart Trainers
UNDERSTANDING WHAT VIDEOS TO DO
So, you have suffered to your very first video, what should you do next?
- Well, if your first video wasn't Rubber Glove, then it should be your second. The sooner you do it, the sooner the app will know your fitness level and be able to set personalised workout targets. Read our blog article; FAQ for the Rubber Glove FTP Test.
- If you have done Rubber Glove, then get get a feel for the different types of videos we have (Types of Sufferfest Workouts).
- Which videos do we recommend? Here are some of the Minions favorites to try out. You can also check out our page "Where Do I Start?"
- Getting Away With It: Take a tour with Mike Cotty and work on some Tempo intervals and Pedal Stroke Efficiency.
- Power Station: Listen to some great music that matches the 11 efforts of low cadence climbing.
- The Omnium: Push your cardio vascular limits with Track Cycling.
- Mini Blender: Try our shorter version of Blender and work on that endurance.
- The Shovel: Work on your Speed and Raw Strength.
- Stretching After Suffering: Try one of Abi Carver's Yoga Videos after your Sufferfest Session.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SUFFERLANDRIAN CULTURE
Who is Grunter Von Agoney, what are Pain Suckers, and who is this Fluffy we are talking about? Learn more about Sufferlandria and Sufferlandrian history with the links below:
ASKING FOR HELP
The Minions at Sufferlandrian Services are also here to help guide you through your journey. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We also have some great resources below:
- Sufferfest Community Forums.
- Tour Of Sufferlandria Facebook Page
- Sufferlandrian Knighthood Quest Planning Facebook Page