WINDOWS APP USERS
- Windows 8.1 or Higher
- Intel Core2 Duo or 1.3GHZ processor
- 2GB of Memory
- Tablet devices: The app will work on most Windows tablets, including Surface, except for those running Windows RT.
- Hard Drive Space, it depends. An absolute minium would be 8GB. You can download the videos for offline use and each video averages just under or just over 1GB. To download all 40+ of our videos, you would need 40GB of Hard Drive Space. We do not have the option to store videos off of the main hard drive at this time.
- USB port for your ANT+ sensors.
MAC COMPUTER USERS
- Yosemite, El Capitan, or Sierra.
- Older Mac's (list below) do not have bluetooth 4.0 which means you will need to use ANT+ connections only. List of devices we know to work.
- MacBook Air (Mid 2011 and newer)
- Mac Mini (Late 2010 and newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 and newer)
- iMac (Early 2013 and newer)
iOS Users (iPad/iPhone)
- iPhone: If you have an iPhone 4S or newer, you are ready for lift-off.
- iPad: The Sufferfest app plays nicely with iPads from the 3rd generation onward. If your iPad was manufactured after mid-2012 then we predict much mobile Suffering in your future. Need help figuring out what generation iPad you have? Apple has this handy guide.
- iPod Touch: If you plan on using your Ipod Touch to help you suffer, we recommend the 5th generation (mid-2013) or newer. Consult this guide from Apple if you need help determining the vintage of your iPod.
- Operating system: You should be running the most up-to-date version of iOS software. At the very least, The Sufferfest app requires iOS 8.0.
The Sufferfest is compatible with Apple iOS devices that have Bluetooth 4.0. For devices listed above that don't have Bluetooth 4.0 (also called Bluetooth Smart or BTLE) you can connect to the app via ANT+. Devices older than those listed above may not be compatible with the app, even through ANT+ connections.